Annual Maintenance Benefits
The best investment to protect your investment
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
What does a "Planned Maintenance Program" include and how do you benefit?
- Check evaporator coil
- Clean evaporator drain
- Clean or replace filters
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature difference
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Lubricate fan motor
- Check start and run delays
- Adjust operating pressures
- Measure amperage draw
- Clean and adjust burners
- Set burner adjustment
- Set manifold pressure
- Clean blower wheel
- Check flue
- Clean combustion chamber
- Clean heat exchanger
- Check combustion air
- Monitor expansion valve
- Adjust bypass dampers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean condenser coil
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Check start and run capacitors
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Measure voltage differences
- Evaluate vent system
- Measure gas input
- Test fan limit switch
- Inspect valves
- Check flame baffle
- Test thermocouple
- Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs
- saving you money!
- Protects Your Home
- assures proper and safe equipment operation!
- Improve Your Equipment Efficiency
- get the most from your investment!
- Priority Customer
- same day service when you need it!
- Add Years to Equipment Life
- peace of mind!
- Agreement is Transferable
- adds value to your home!
- Improved Dependability
- comfort available when you want it!
- Discount on Repair Service
- save money on all necessary repairs!
- 24-Hour Emergency Service 365 days a year
- Service at your convenience - not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.